PAF aircraft carrying medical equipment from China arrives Pakistan
ISLAMABAD - The Air Transport fleet of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has been assigned the onerous responsibility to Airlift medical equipment and relief goods from the People’s Republic of China to help fight COVID-19 pandemic in Pakistan.
In this regard, a PAF IL- 78 aircraft laden with 14 tonnes of cargo comprising ventilators, N95 masks, and protective gear landed at PAF Base Nur Khan early in the morning on Sunday, a PAF press release said.
“This is one of the many relief flights undertaken by PAF in the past couple of months. These sorties also include the ones flown to COVID hit the Chinese City of Wuhan, earlier this year.”
During these relief sorties, tonnes of medical supplies were airlifted by PAF aircraft.
- Islamabad makes wearing face masks mandatory in all public places12:31 PM | 31 May, 2020
- NDMA activates another two separate hotlines to counter locust, ...11:27 AM | 31 May, 2020
- At least 7 killed, 30 injured after Multan-bound bus overturns near ...10:31 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 69,000 cases of coronavirus – 1,483 confirmed ...10:19 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020