OGRA proposes a cut of Rs 7 per litre on petrol for June
ISLAMABAD - The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) has proposed new petroleum prices for the next month recommending that the petroleum products should be decreased from June 1st.
According to media details, the OGRA has submitted its summary to the Petroleum Division in this regard.
Diesel price is likely to go up by 5 paisa to 80.15 rupees per liter whereas petrol price is expected to go down by 7.06 to 74.52 rupees per liter.
Kerosene and light diesel rates will presumably lower by 11.88 to 35.56 rupees and 9.37 to 38.14 rupees per liter respectively. The new prices will be effective from June 1 following the approval.
The new prices will be implemented from June 1st 2020.
- All banks to operate from 09:00am to 5:30pm11:51 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- PTI minister backs Khawaja Asif on Hindu temple in Islamabad11:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Global coronavirus cases near 13 million with 569,000 deaths so far10:36 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Four Pakistani soldiers martyred, 4 terrorists killed in North ...10:02 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan nears 251,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,257 confirmed dead09:20 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Yashma Gill contracts coronavirus01:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Amitabh Bachchan in hospital after testing positive for COVID-1911:36 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020