Karachi witnesses coldest November in last 10 years
KARACHI – The metropolitan city records coldest November in the decade as the temperature plunges to 10.5 degrees Celsius on Sunday.
As per the meteorological department, Karachi has broken its 10-year winter record. Earlier in the year 2017, the mercury fell to 11°C. A temperature of 12°C was recorded in Nov 2010. The lowest temperature ever recorded in November was 7.4 degrees in 1986.
Karachi will experience dry and cold weather in the next coming days. Earlier this week, Karachi experienced first rain of the winters.
The mercury drops in parts of Pakistan after the first rain, northern areas of Pakistan are covered in snow nowadays.
RT @destinationpak: Snowfall at Nathia Gali ????November 27, 2020
- Pakistan’s GrocerApp raises US$5.2m in Series - A funding04:15 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Perfect night experience with vivo V21 dual selfie spotlight04:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Austerity drive: How much amount PM Imran saved in last three years?02:53 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Engin Altan aka Ertugrul’s selfie with wife wins the internet02:03 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- ISPR releases first episode of military reality show ‘60 Hours to ...11:43 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021