Last flight lands in New York as PIA ends US operations after 56 years
PIA's PK-711 landed at 4:00am with 300 passengers at John F Kennedy Airport on Sunday. It was a matter of great concern for passengers travelling on this flight as this was the national flag-carrier's last flight to the US.
Two PIA flights were being operating for New York via Manchester. However, the airliner was facing financial losses worth Rs2 billion while flying on this route, an official of the airline said on Sunday.
PIA, with a fleet of 32 aircrafts, is still operating in 28 international airports.
- BANvPAK: Rain frustrates Shaheens and Tigers as Day 2 of second Test ...03:28 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Jhang Assistant Commissioner gunned down over enmity in Chiniot02:29 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan dispatches free medicines worth Rs25mn to Afghanistan12:55 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- At least 13 civilians shot dead by Indian army in case of 'mistaken ...12:24 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Co-actor held for recording, sharing nude videos of stage actors in ...11:49 AM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Meesha Shafi, mother file petition for apology in Ali Zafar ...11:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- WATCH – Shahveer Jafry and Ayesha Beig share details of how they ...08:21 PM | 4 Dec, 2021