Last flight lands in New York as PIA ends US operations after 56 years
PIA's PK-711 landed at 4:00am with 300 passengers at John F Kennedy Airport on Sunday. It was a matter of great concern for passengers travelling on this flight as this was the national flag-carrier's last flight to the US.
Two PIA flights were being operating for New York via Manchester. However, the airliner was facing financial losses worth Rs2 billion while flying on this route, an official of the airline said on Sunday.
PIA, with a fleet of 32 aircrafts, is still operating in 28 international airports.
- 'Neelofar' starring Fawad, and Mahira gets a release date08:54 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Punjab police to take over Banigala's security after Gill’s arrest08:10 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan braces for more rains under new monsoon spell07:18 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani PM hails UAE investment in phone call with Emirate ruler06:44 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Eshal Fayyaz gives befitting reply to trolls for moral policing05:58 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Adeel Chaudhry spills the beans on his wedding plans05:06 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Natasha Ali Lakhani wins hearts with latest video02:05 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022