OGRA seeks Rs4/litre increase in petrol, HSD prices
The regulatory authority has proposed the new price of high-speed diesel (HSD) at Rs110.57 per litre, up Rs4 per litre.
The prices of kerosene and light diesel oil (LDO) have also been suggested to swell by Rs3 per litre each; the kerosene price is expected to go beyond Rs86 from its current rate of Rs83.25 per litre.
Similarly, the revised price of light diesel oil has been estimated at Rs79 per litre instead of Rs76.05 at present.
The finance ministry would announce the revised rates of the petroleum products if the prime minister Imran Khan gives a go-ahead on Sunday.
The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) government had reduced petroleum product prices by up to 5.6% for September, however, it is expected that the summary might be approved as the government is battling faltering economy.
- Four children among seven die in house fire in Muzaffargarh10:28 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan and IMF fail to strike deal once again under $6bn extended ...09:51 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:29 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reports lowest daily coronavirus death toll in three months09:11 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 17 October 202108:43 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Zarnish Khan wants trolls to stop mocking Meera's English09:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Momal Sheikh leaves fans awestruck with latest pictures03:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam’s wife Sara Bharwana’s celebrates her birthday in style09:45 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021