Petroleum prices to remain same for October
In an informal meeting with journalists in Bani Gala, the minister said the current prices of petroleum products will remain in effect for the month of October despite an increase in the international market and recommendations from the Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority.
The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) on Friday submitted a summary to the petroleum division recommending that the petrol prices should be increased by at least Rs4.50 per liter starting from October 1.
It had also recommended increasing the rates of kerosene oil and light diesel by as much as Rs3 per litre.
- Pakistan initiates dialogue with Taliban for an inclusive Afghan ...03:18 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Sindh announces public holiday on Sept 22 to mark Urs of Shah Abdul ...02:33 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Watch: PIA flight receives water cannon salute in Syria01:49 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan’s Babar Masih outclasses India’s Ishpreet Singh at ...01:44 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- A New SUV is Being Tested on the Roads of Pakistan01:35 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021