Petroleum prices to remain same for October
In an informal meeting with journalists in Bani Gala, the minister said the current prices of petroleum products will remain in effect for the month of October despite an increase in the international market and recommendations from the Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority.
The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) on Friday submitted a summary to the petroleum division recommending that the petrol prices should be increased by at least Rs4.50 per liter starting from October 1.
It had also recommended increasing the rates of kerosene oil and light diesel by as much as Rs3 per litre.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:32 AM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reports 11 Covid deaths in last 24 hours, lowest in over 11 ...09:08 AM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 18 October 202108:41 AM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Nora Fatehi, Jacqueline Fernandez summoned again in money laundering ...11:30 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Watch: Trailer of ‘The Batman’ is out now07:42 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new dance video goes viral05:43 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Aryan Khan vows to make NCB proud after getting out of jail05:27 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021