Violence by Indian forces in held Kashmir is state-sponsored terrorism: COAS Gen Bajwa
RAWALPINDI - Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Sunday visited the Line of Control (LoC) in Haji Pir Sector of Azad Jammu and Kashmir and reiterated that Pakistan will always stand by Kashmiris in their struggle for the right of self-determination.
According to ISPR, the media wing of Pakistan Army, the Army chief was briefed about Cease Fire Violations (CFVs) and operational readiness of the formation. The COAS appreciated the operational preparedness and high morale of troops.
Army Chief said Kashmiris have a right to live without fear and repression. He said the violence done by Indian Forces in Occupied Kashmir is state-sponsored terrorism by all definitions.
- Karachi court sets aside order allowing exhumation of Aamir Liaquat ...11:26 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Islamabad police in action after video of harassing foreign women on ...10:06 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Nawaz Sharif, public in anger as petrol price up by Rs6.72 per litre09:15 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- At least 20 passengers killed after Karachi-bound sleeper bus rams ...08:51 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Faysal Quraishi gives major fitness goals with new shirtless picture09:05 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Nauman Ijaz shows PDA for wife on her birthday09:31 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022