Steve Jobs doppelganger in Egypt shocks everyone
LAHORE - Apple co-founder Steve Jobs died in 2011 at age 56, eight years after being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. But a recent photo of a Jobs look-alike, apparently taken in Egypt, started fans buzzing.
The photograph was initially spotted using a face-book article out of an individual called Ahmed Basyouney. It truly is uncertain if Basyouney possessed the photograph or if he had been the only person that took it. What is known is that he published it on the internet using a caption that reads (translated from Arabic),”Steve tasks sitting on a java in ạlạmyryh.”
The person from the image was sitting down over the plastic seat as he combined others finished some thing. He had been bare foot like work opportunities was, wore a couple of glasses which looked akin to one of the overdue Apple creator wore, also had exactly the exact same hairstyle which Tim prepare’s Character experienced.
Whoever the unknown man is, one Reddit user has a great career opportunity idea for him.
"Apple should hire this guy, bring him to USA and start a campaign that the Jobs is back from the dead," wrote the user going by Jonesderserder. "iMalive. And he could fix the keyboards in Macbooks."
- Three Pakistan soldiers martyred in Balochistan terrorist attack09:49 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan stands by Turkey against FETO threat, Imran tells Erdogan09:29 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- UAE’s Covid-19 vaccine enters final testing stage09:25 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistani university announces fee waiver for Spring semester amid ...09:18 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus – Punjab extends lockdown till July 3009:03 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Asim and I share a bond beyond anyone’s comprehension: Hania Amir05:22 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani releases song to pay tribute to Kashmiri Martyrs12:38 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Nadia Jamil updates her fans about her recovery after chemo12:13 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020