Steve Jobs doppelganger in Egypt shocks everyone
LAHORE - Apple co-founder Steve Jobs died in 2011 at age 56, eight years after being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. But a recent photo of a Jobs look-alike, apparently taken in Egypt, started fans buzzing.
The photograph was initially spotted using a face-book article out of an individual called Ahmed Basyouney. It truly is uncertain if Basyouney possessed the photograph or if he had been the only person that took it. What is known is that he published it on the internet using a caption that reads (translated from Arabic),”Steve tasks sitting on a java in ạlạmyryh.”
The person from the image was sitting down over the plastic seat as he combined others finished some thing. He had been bare foot like work opportunities was, wore a couple of glasses which looked akin to one of the overdue Apple creator wore, also had exactly the exact same hairstyle which Tim prepare’s Character experienced.
Whoever the unknown man is, one Reddit user has a great career opportunity idea for him.
"Apple should hire this guy, bring him to USA and start a campaign that the Jobs is back from the dead," wrote the user going by Jonesderserder. "iMalive. And he could fix the keyboards in Macbooks."
- Palestinian-Israeli conflict: Pakistan urges UN to play its central ...12:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Cameras installed in Islamabad police uniforms to improve performance11:51 AM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Petition filed by woman to halt the finale of Mere Paas Tum Ho11:46 AM | 23 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019