Jamaat-ud-Dawa likely to be banned
He stated this while discussing the statement of Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan regarding the organization.
Earlier, Nisar Ali Khan had said that the activities of the organisation were being observed since 2011 and details of possible action against it would be made public tomorrow.
Giving analysis on the news, senior journalist Mujeeb ur Rehman Shami said that a ban could be imposed on the activities of the organization.
He added that the organization was not involved in any terror activity in Pakistan while it was carrying out social and religious activities. He said that Lashkar-e-Taiba was accused of taking active part in freedom fight of Kashmir, adding that whenever something happened in India, the organization was blamed for it.
He added that Jamat-ud-Dawa was taken as a respectable organization in Pakistan.
- YES — Sonia Naz becomes Pakistan’s first transgender person to ...01:36 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani companies come forward to develop Reko Diq gold, copper ...10:59 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan’s Faisal Edhi seeks Palestine visa amid Israeli bombardment10:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- CSS exam lays bare FPSC fault lines yet again10:12 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Miss Mexico Andrea Meza crowned Miss Universe 202105:43 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021