One transgender killed, two critically injured in Karak firing incident
PESHAWAR – Unidentified armed men killed at least one transgender person and wounded two others in Jatta Ismail Khel late Tuesday night.
According to initial details, the transgender persons were on their way back to Peshawar after performing in a musical evening in Jatta Ismail Khel, Karak district of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (KP), when unknown gunmen opened fire on their vehicle.
Sources said the victim belonged to Mansehra district while the two injured hail from Peshawar and Swabi. The deceased has been identified as Jahangir, while the injured have been identified as Mushtaq and Arshad.
Special courts to be formed for protection of ... 12:30 PM | 18 Jun, 2018
LAHORE - Chief Justice of Pakistan Mian Saqib Nisar on Monday hinted at establishing special courts in order to ensure ...
After frequent reports of attacks assaults and harassment of transgender persons surfaced across the city, Peshawar Capital City Police Officer (CCPO) Qazi Jamil had formed a four-member high-level committee to submit a comprehensive report on the incidents of violence against the transgender community.
- India, China agree to cool down tension along LAC after Galwan clash10:58 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- India approves purchase of Russian fighter jets amid border stand-off ...10:32 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Stock Exchange sets up fund for attack victims10:26 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- At least 126 jade miners buried in Myanmar landslide10:11 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Suspected pilots’ scrutiny to be completed in few days, says SAPM09:59 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Aamir Khan's home staff contract coronavirus01:32 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat writes a heartwarming birthday wish for filmmaker Uzma ...12:57 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- Samra Raza Mir to release a new song soon12:36 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020