NAB recovers Rs 2.12 billion through plea bargain
ISLAMABAD – National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Rawalpindi has recovered Rs 2.12 billion through Plea Bargain (PB) from the accused Asif Mahmood, Arif Ali Directors Technomen Kinetics (Pvt) Ltd involved in collusive bidding, exorbitant rates, corruption and corrupt practices in power generation projects of Sindh.
According to NAB spokesman, a plea bargain has been approved in case of Investigation Against Holder of Public Office, Legal Person and Others Involved in Fake Bank Accounts Scam Regarding Extending Illegal favours to M/S Technomen Kinetic (Pvt) Ltd, and others in the projects of Sindh Nooriabad Power Company and Sindh Transmission and Dispatch Company (STDC) and Misappropriation of Funds.
As per details, Accused Asif Mahmood S/o Syed Irfan Ali and Accused Arif Ali, Directors � Technomen Kinetics (Pvt) Ltd, Sindh Nooriabad Power Company (Pvt) Ltd, Sindh Nooriabad Power Company (Pvt) Ltd Phase-II in connivance with Government officials and others were proved to be involved in collusive bidding, exorbitant rates, Corruption and Corrupt practices in power generation projects of Sindh.
During the investigation, both accused submitted a plea bargain application of Rs. 2.12 Billion to NAB authorities, which will be submitted to Accountability Court for final approval by the Investigation team comprising Younis and Hammad Kamal.
NAB Rawalpindi has once again resolved to vigorously pursue all the corruption cases on merit and with objectivity irrespective of the status of accused in pursuance to Chairman's vision of Look at cases and not faces.
- Pakistan, Sri Lanka 1st Test match underway in Rawalpindi10:39 AM | 11 Dec, 2019
- US Commission seeks sanctions against Indian Home Minister Amit Shah ...09:39 AM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran directs to ensure provision of uninterrupted gas supply to ...08:50 AM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dutch government closely monitoring HR situation in IOJK: Senior ...11:03 PM | 10 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed talks about the success of hit serial ‘Mere Paas Tum ...05:23 PM | 10 Dec, 2019
- Will Queen Elizabeth retire at 95, really?03:59 PM | 9 Dec, 2019
- This Pakistani makeup artist's transformation into Deepika Padukone ...03:35 PM | 9 Dec, 2019
- Atif Aslam is not a part of PSL 202002:54 PM | 9 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019