Govt ban rallies in Islamabad’s Red Zone
Federal Minister was addressing a press conference after peaceful end to a four day long sit in staged by Mumtaz Qadri supporters, Geo News reported.
Practical steps will be taken for the security of the Red Zone, he added.
“The matter of holding public rallies in the Red Zone will also be taken up before the Parliament there will be a complete ban on holding rallies at D-Chowk until the federal cabinet comes to a decision in this regard,” he added.
Strict action will be taken against the protesters who violated the law and caused damage to the public property.
“They damaged the government installations put in place for Metro bus, fire brigade and CCTV cameras,” he added.
- Synergyzer On Bringing Pakistan’s Advertising, Marketing & Media ...04:58 AM | 8 May, 2021
- ‘No hugs and kisses this eid,’ Firdous Ashiq Awan to public amid ...11:03 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Infinix tipped to launch Note 10 Pro with MediaTek Helio G9510:48 PM | 7 May, 2021
- KPK launches mobile vaccination drive for elderly citizens10:32 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Sania Mirza surprises everyone on show Jeeto Pakistan League (VIDEO)06:46 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Ali Rehman Khan celebrates 33rd birthday in style04:19 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Prince William, Duchess Kate launch their own YouTube channel02:16 PM | 7 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021
- Tips to follow when walking for weight loss08:11 PM | 29 Apr, 2021