Govt ban rallies in Islamabad’s Red Zone
Federal Minister was addressing a press conference after peaceful end to a four day long sit in staged by Mumtaz Qadri supporters, Geo News reported.
Practical steps will be taken for the security of the Red Zone, he added.
“The matter of holding public rallies in the Red Zone will also be taken up before the Parliament there will be a complete ban on holding rallies at D-Chowk until the federal cabinet comes to a decision in this regard,” he added.
Strict action will be taken against the protesters who violated the law and caused damage to the public property.
“They damaged the government installations put in place for Metro bus, fire brigade and CCTV cameras,” he added.
- Divine Gesture – New Zealand captain pauses match to check out ...12:30 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Smart Office – Pakistan to launch WhatsApp-like app by June11:46 AM | 16 Jan, 2021
- UK refuses to deport Nawaz as arrest warrants have no ‘legal ...11:19 AM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Coronavirus: Pakistan reports 2,432 new cases, 45 deaths10:28 AM | 16 Jan, 2021
- PAKvSA: After 14 years, South African team arrives in Pakistan for ...09:49 AM | 16 Jan, 2021
- What is the relationship between PM Imran Khan's wife Bushra Bibi and ...05:27 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Tahmina Javed enters Pakistan's drama industry07:30 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Mathira reveals about her relationship with ex-husband06:17 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021