Lahore blast victim Yousuf,s body handed over to family
Muhammad Yousaf was died in Gulshan-e-Iqbal Park suicide blast on Sunday.
He was a resident of Fateh Sehrani, Basti Baitwala, Muzaffargarh, early declared as suspected of being the suicide bomber of Gulshan-e-Iqbal Park blast as his CNIC was found at the crime scene.
However, investigation by the police proved otherwise and the media reports about Muhammad Yousaf could not be proved.
His name was cleared and the body was handed over to the family for burial.
On Sunday, a suicide bomber blew himself up at Gulshan-e-Iqbal Park in Lahore, killing at least 74 people and injured over 300 people.
- China alleges ‘political manipulation’ as G7 leaders discuss BRI ...12:15 AM | 15 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Colin, Iftikhar power Islamabad United to 8-wicket win ...11:59 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: Punjab proposes Rs370 billion for health services10:51 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia allows women to register for Hajj without guardian10:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Govt likely to increase petroleum prices from June 1609:38 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021