PTI stalwart Aleem Khan loses his cool over 'illegal land grabbing' question by journalist
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf leader Aleem Khan lost his temper on Wednesday when a journalist inquired about allegations of illegal encroachments at Bani Gala.
'I can provide you a 5 marla or 10 Marla plot if you need' Aleem replied in a taunting manner.
Allegedly, Aleem also pounced the journalist but other journalists intervened in the matter after which Aleem Khan moved out.
After the incident scores of journalist staged a protest outside Bani Gala and formally filed an application with the Islamabad police, seeking registration of a case against Aleem Khan.
- EU to challenge China-US trade agreement at WTO12:02 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Kashmir issue is not an internal affair of India, says FM Quresh11:24 AM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ariana Grande being sued for copyright over hit single '7 Rings' by ...03:54 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Malala biopic director admits he still receives death threats03:39 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019