Arrest warrants issued for PML-N MNA Rohail Asghar
Judicial Magistrate Islamabad issued warrants for Sheikh Rohail Asghar and Zulfiqar, co-accused in the case, for failure to appear before the court. Earlier, the court had set the date for today (Monday) to indict the suspects but when the duo failed to show up, the judge issued arrest warrants for them.
In its previous session, the court had accepted Sheikh Rohail Asghar's bail against a surety of Rs. 200,000. Rohail's lawyer requested the court for some time since his client had to withdraw cash from the bank for his bail.
However, Asghar has not deposited his bail in the form of surety bonds yet. After issuing his arrest warrants, the court postponed proceedings for an indefinite period.
Sheikh Rohail Asghar had earlier been accused of murdering a security guard in Islamabad. A case was registered against him by the security guard's widow, who claims that her husband was killed by a vehicle that Rohail Asghar was driving.
- Mirza Ishtiaq Baig included in PML-N’s economic advisory council06:12 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- GSV overwhelmed by PFL franchise bids from around the world05:43 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video goes viral04:35 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Hareem Shah unveils the face of her lover in latest post04:15 PM | 20 Sep, 2021