Arrest warrants issued for PML-N MNA Rohail Asghar
Judicial Magistrate Islamabad issued warrants for Sheikh Rohail Asghar and Zulfiqar, co-accused in the case, for failure to appear before the court. Earlier, the court had set the date for today (Monday) to indict the suspects but when the duo failed to show up, the judge issued arrest warrants for them.
In its previous session, the court had accepted Sheikh Rohail Asghar's bail against a surety of Rs. 200,000. Rohail's lawyer requested the court for some time since his client had to withdraw cash from the bank for his bail.
However, Asghar has not deposited his bail in the form of surety bonds yet. After issuing his arrest warrants, the court postponed proceedings for an indefinite period.
Sheikh Rohail Asghar had earlier been accused of murdering a security guard in Islamabad. A case was registered against him by the security guard's widow, who claims that her husband was killed by a vehicle that Rohail Asghar was driving.
- Sacked #Indian teacher #NafeesaAttari arrested for cheering ...01:46 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- The Redefined XOS10 Starts the New Journey on Intelligence and Visual ...12:01 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Govt to name road, building after father of Pakistan’s nuclear ...11:27 AM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan draws up contingency plan as TLP resumes march on Islamabad10:48 AM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan Army’s focus stays on enhancing standard functionality ...10:27 AM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Hareem Shah's new bold video goes viral06:40 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor to get married in December?05:56 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Sania Mirza becomes a ‘rescue angel’ after Hafeez forgets ...05:24 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021