Is PM Nawaz in London for a open heart surgery or a minor operation? Journalist makes a shocking claim
Speaking on Neo TV Qureshi said that he had talked to a doctor living in the United States who said that "this is Atrial Fibrillation Ablation, which is not open heart surgery."
The doctor also told him it was only a 45-minute procedure, requiring an hour of preparation time and only two days of pre-operation observation.
Maryam Nawaz, the premier's daughter, was exaggerating the seriousness of the illness of the Prime Minister, Qureshi added.
- Mirza Ishtiaq Baig included in PML-N’s economic advisory council06:12 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- GSV overwhelmed by PFL franchise bids from around the world05:43 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video goes viral04:35 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Hareem Shah unveils the face of her lover in latest post04:15 PM | 20 Sep, 2021