Opposition parties on same page against corruption: Sarwar
He said that the people were compelled to take to the streets against the government. “If any political party reaches an understanding with the PML-N over the Panama leaks issue, we will counter it on the political front,” he said.
Sarwar also said that everywhere around the world, the common man was given relief in annual budgets while criticizing the Pakistani government for imposing new taxes on commodities and daily used items in its budget.
- Mirza Ishtiaq Baig included in PML-N’s economic advisory council06:12 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- GSV overwhelmed by PFL franchise bids from around the world05:43 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video goes viral04:35 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Hareem Shah unveils the face of her lover in latest post04:15 PM | 20 Sep, 2021