PTI Chief admits having set up an offshore company
In reply to the allegations leveled by Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Hanif Abbasi, PTI lawyer Naeem Bukhari submitted it in the apex court on behalf of PTI Chairman.
The Supreme Court (SC) of Pakistan will on today (Wednesday) conduct hearing of a constitutional petition against Imran Khan.
Imran Khan, in his reply, said he did not classify as a taxpayer in Pakistan when he purchased a flat in London. The apartment was purchased for 117,000 pounds from his earnings abroad.
The flat was sold out for 715,000 pounds and, after deduction of tax, 690,307 pounds were received, Imran Khan said in his reply.
He, however, said that he did not take any favour from the scheme in 2000.
"The company was only worth nine pounds after the sale of London flat and it was just a shell firm," he stated.
- Pakistan among top 10 worst-affected countries on Global Terrorism ...12:05 AM | 5 Dec, 2020
- China becomes world's second nation to plant flag on Moon11:37 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Rahim Pardesi introduces both his wives to the world for the first ...10:46 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- ‘Kiss of death’: COVID-19 positive officer takes revenge on KMC ...10:17 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- realme and Daraz gear up for another Sale Daraz 12 1209:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Court trashes Mubashir Lucman’s petition against TikTok stars ...12:11 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Who's this girl Shahveer Jafry 'getting engaged to'?11:55 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Aseefa Bhutto's 'great debut' reminds Pakistan of Benazir08:46 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020