‘Blind Love’: Visually-impaired American finds her soul mate in Pakistan
Brittney Montgomery and Mujeebur Rehman, who first met on Facebook, tied the knot in the Punjab city on Thursday a day after the US national arrived in the South Asian country, according to Express News. The groom is partially blind while his bride is completely blind.
According to the report, Brittney embraced Islam two years ago after befriending Mujeeb on the popular social messaging site.
Earlier this month, A 21-year-old US citizen tied the knot with a 23-year-old Pakistani man in Lahore after they found love on the internet. Maria Angelo traveled all the way from the United States to meet the love of her life, Mohsin, who lives in Lahore's Gulshan-e-Ravi area.
Maria also embraced Islam before formally entering her marital life.
Also this month, another American woman Helena had arrived in Pakistan to tie the knot with the love of her life, a youngster hailing from Sialkot named Kashif.
The American had met 21 years younger boy at social media website and their bond got so strong that they both decided to tie the knot with him.
“I am just so happy that I have no words,” said Helena in an exclusive interview with Daily Pakistan. “I’d be happy to live wherever Kashif will keep me,” she said just before their Nikkah in Kashif’s native town of Raipur.
- Govt will ensure Pakistan fulfills its enormous maritime potential, ...01:22 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Private schools in KP reopened after five months closure12:14 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Toshakhana reference: Nawaz challenges NAB's summoning in IHC11:37 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- COAS, Bill Gates discuss Pakistan's Covid-19 response, resumption of ...10:59 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Momina Mustehsan, Muneeb Butt call out Kangana Ranaut for spreading ...05:43 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- FIR lodged against Saba Qamar and Bilal Saeed05:09 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- Abida Parveen, Ali Zafar and Humayun Saeed among others honoured ...04:39 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020