President Alvi discusses bilateral cooperation with Turkey's Erdogan
ANKARA - President of Pakistan Arif Alvi and his Turkish counterpart President Recep Tayyip Erdogan agreed to further strengthen mutual cooperation between the two "brotherly countries", in a one-on-one meeting on Tuesday in Turkey , Radio Pakistan reported.
The two leaders met during President Alvi's three-day trip to Turkey and agreed to intensify cooperation in order to deepen bilateral ties in all fields.
Pakistan and Turkey are enjoying deep brotherly and historical based relations.— Govt of Pakistan (@pid_gov) October 30, 2018
~President Dr. Arif Alvi
President Alvi shared his "satisfaction" over increasing Turkish investments in Pakistan , adding that he hoped Turkish investors would continue to take advantage of investment opportunities in Pakistan .
President Dr. Arif Alvi stressed the early conclusion of the bilateral Free Trade Agreement and increasing bilateral trade between both countries, the report said.
President Alvi attends inaugural ceremony of new ... 04:21 PM | 30 Oct, 2018
ISTANBUL - President Dr Arif Alvi and the First Lady on Monday participated in the inaugural ceremony of Turkey’s ...
During the meeting in Istanbul, Erdogan congratulated President Alvi for winning the election and expressed hope that Pak-Turkey ties would grow under the new leadership, the report added.
On Monday, President Arif Alvi also attended the inauguration of the Istanbul Grand International Airport.
- FO summons Indian diplomat to reject mischievous portrayal of ...08:58 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FM Qureshi reaches Qatar after conclusion of successful US visit08:51 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Four Grade-17 officers dismissed over BISP corruption08:00 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- PM Imran to inaugurate Gujranwala shuttle train on Feb 5th06:55 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- PM Imran hails Quetta hero who saved more than 100 lives06:43 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019