TV channels indirectly blaming Saudi govt for Mina tragedy: Pemra
In its notice served to some private TV channels, the Pemra said that irresponsible coverage by some TV channels is damaging our country’s relations with the brotherly country which is a violation of Article 19 of the Pemra Act.
The pemra warned TV channels that strict action would be taken against such channels since the irresponsible coverage is worsening our relationship with Saudi Arabia.
It is pertinent to mention here that some private TV channels blamed the Saudi regime for Mina tragedy in their programmes.
- Pakistan up 31 places in Trading Across Border Index04:02 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Infinix Hot 10 Play with 6000mAh battery is up for pre-orders12:57 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Watch – Why Hareem Shah slapped Mufti Abdul Qavi?08:23 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Nora Fatehi 'had fun last night' with Turkish chef Burak in Dubai ...07:29 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021