Girls' education under attack: Over 100 Afghan schoolgirls poisoned
According to Tolo News, the incident took place in Herat city when the girls were at school, said officials.
The officials further informed that the girls have been taken to a nearby hospital for treatment.
"So far it's not clear how the incident happened but we have started investigations," officials said.
Officials did not provided further details about the incident.
Poisoning of school pupils, especially at girls schools, has increased in recent months – sparked concern among many families in Afghanistan.
No group including the Taliban has claimed responsibility for the incident.
- Sialkot airport closed for two weeks for runway repairs11:15 AM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Nawaz Sharif set to return to Pakistan to lead PML-N’s election ...10:32 AM | 5 Dec, 2022
- PAKvENG: Pakistan resume at 80-2, need 263 more to win Rawalpindi Test10:05 AM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Former Pakistan Navy chief Admiral Saeed Mohammad Khan passes away at ...09:42 AM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Punjab CM Elahi says Gen Bajwa showed PML-Q the ‘right path’ to ...09:13 AM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Aima Baig drops teaser of latest cover of "Kahani Suno"08:24 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Rabi Pirzada talks about whimsical social media trends and their ...07:52 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Is The Legend of Maula Jatt going to be screened in India?07:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022