After traffic jam, heavy rain irks John Kerry in India
Kerry cracked a joke upon his delayed arrival in Indian Institutes of Technology owing to the inundated roads.
“Don’t know how you all got here. You must’ve needed boats to get here,” Kerry quipped during the gathering.
Earlier on Monday, the US diplomat was stuck in a rain-induced traffic snarl for more than an hour.
A journalist accompanying Kerry tweeted the picture of Kerry's stranded motorcade.
John Kerry stuck in traffic like everyone else on wet New Delhi night. pic.twitter.com/HiQD8lQlFs— Nick Wadhams (@nwadhams) August 29, 2016
- China terms Australia-UK-US alliance ‘extremely irresponsible’, ...11:25 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- ‘Inspiration 4’ – First all-civilian spaceflight launches into ...10:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- UN high commissioner for refugees calls on Pakistan Army chief09:45 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran, Iranian President Raisi hold first meeting in Dushanbe09:11 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- FO reacts to US State Secretary Blinken’s remarks about ...08:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Faryal Mehmood’s new bold dance video goes viral05:54 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021