COAS Bajwa vows to thwart spoilers’ designs against CPEC
RAWALPINDI – Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa has reiterated the resolve to thwart designs of spoilers of China-Pakistan Economic Corridor.
He expressed this resolve in his meeting with the Chinese Ambassador Nong Rong who called on Army Chief in Rawalpindi on Tuesday, said ISPR in a statement.
During the meeting, matters of mutual interest, developing Afghanistan situation and regional security were discussed in detail.
The visiting dignitary appreciated Pakistan's sincere efforts for bringing peace and stability in the region, especially in the light of recent developments in Afghanistan and reiterated that China will continue to support Pakistan as a strategic partner.
Pakistan’s borders are secured, army ready to ... 09:57 PM | 30 Aug, 2021
RAWALPINDI – Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa said on Monday that Pakistan’s borders are ...
- Afghan immigrant arrested for serial killing of Pakistanis in US11:55 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Ayeza Khan shares pictures of reunion with cousins11:32 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani boxers 'slip away' in UK after Commonwealth Games conclude11:07 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Lollywood’s much-awaited ‘The Legend of Maula Jatt’ finally has ...07:25 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Hania Aamir in action to keep rainwater out of her Karachi apartment ...06:11 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022