Increased ceasefire violations by India indicate frustration, says DG ISPR
RAWALPINDI - Director General Inter Services Public Relations, Major General Asif Ghafoor said on Wednesday that increased Indian ceasefire violations (CFVs) indicate their frustration due to failure in Indian occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IOJ&K).
He said that CFVs are being and shall always be effectively responded.
"Pakistan Army shall take all measures to protect innocent civilians along the Line of Control (LOC) from Indian firing, deliberately targeting them," he added.
2 killed as India unleashes fresh wave of ... 10:26 PM | 30 Jul, 2019
BHIMBHER - Two Pakistani civilians lost their lives while another 19 were left wounded as Indian troops unleashed wave ...
The comments came after Indian forces resorted to firing along the Line of Control in what officials termed was 'carpet bombing'.
A statement issued by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) on Tuesday said a man was killed and nine others, including women and children, were injured due to “unprovoked firing of mortars and artillery guns” by Indian forces along the Line of Control.
The Indian troops “deliberately targeted civilian population in Danna, Dhddnial (sic), Jura, Lipa, Sharda and Shahkot sectors,” read the statement.
“[There are] reports of three Indian soldiers dead, many injured, besides damage to Indian posts,” the statement by the military’s media wing added.
- French prime minister resigns01:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Hayme Ana from Diriliş: Ertuğrul is a phenomenal actress: Aisha ...12:38 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Better compliance of SOPs by people helped to contain spread of ...12:37 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020