Outgoing PML-N govt decides on petrol prices
In a TV appearance on Wednesday, the PML-N member referred to the summary submitted by the Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority seeking an increase in fuel prices and said that the government won’t approve the recommendations.
"The decision to increase prices will be made by the caretaker setup," said the lawmaker.
Earlier on Wednesday, the Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) had proposed an increase in the price of petrol by Rs8.37 per litre while an increase of Rs12.5 per litre in diesel prices was also recommended.
Moreover, the authority also recommended an increase of Rs8.30 and Rs11.65 in kerosene oil and diesel oil, respectively.
The ruling PML-N government is expected to transfer power to the caretaker setup tonight after successfully completing its five-year stint.
- edotco appoints new Country Managing Director Pakistan02:15 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- KIA Niro Spotted in Pakistan – Is the future of Hybrid vehicles ...01:51 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Meet Nabeel Ahmad: The Founder and CEO of Skyray Ventures01:47 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Balochistan schools to remain closed till March 1, 202112:03 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020