Meet Ayesha, the first transgender to work for Pakistan's Ministry of Human Rights
Human Rights Minister Dr Shireen Mazari shared this on her Twitter account.
“Welcome our first transgender Ayesha Moghul who is going to work in MOHR as a resource person,” she wrote.
The Minister also thanked UNDP Pakistan for its efforts in empowering the transgender community.
The transgender community has often been neglected when it comes to new opportunities. For a change, this is a great step for their prosperity.
On April 2, the additional inspector-general (IG) of police for Sukkur, Dr Jamil Ahmed, had announced that transgender folks would now be employed in the force as constables.
- Sindh announces to hire 37,000 teachers11:44 PM | 7 May, 2021
- ‘No hugs and kisses this eid,’ Firdous Ashiq Awan to public amid ...11:03 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Infinix tipped to launch Note 10 Pro with MediaTek Helio G9510:48 PM | 7 May, 2021
- KPK launches mobile vaccination drive for elderly citizens10:32 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Sania Mirza surprises everyone on show Jeeto Pakistan League (VIDEO)06:46 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Prince William, Duchess Kate launch their own YouTube channel02:16 PM | 7 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021
- Tips to follow when walking for weight loss08:11 PM | 29 Apr, 2021