Meet Ayesha, the first transgender to work for Pakistan's Ministry of Human Rights
LAHORE - This is news that will form the basis of future employments. Transgender Ayesha Moghul will be working in the Ministry of Human Rights as a resource person.
Human Rights Minister Dr Shireen Mazari shared this on her Twitter account.
“Welcome our first transgender Ayesha Moghul who is going to work in MOHR as a resource person,” she wrote.
The Minister also thanked UNDP Pakistan for its efforts in empowering the transgender community.
The transgender community has often been neglected when it comes to new opportunities. For a change, this is a great step for their prosperity.
On April 2, the additional inspector-general (IG) of police for Sukkur, Dr Jamil Ahmed, had announced that transgender folks would now be employed in the force as constables.
- Foodpanda Pakistan provides monetary assistance to their heroes ...10:32 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- OPPO donates Rs6.2 million for Prime Minister COVID-19 Relief Fund10:11 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Coronavirus: Over half a million applied to join Tiger force in just ...07:12 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- The World of Future Technology07:04 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Coronavirus: China mourns COVID-19 victims06:29 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Jennifer Aniston hasn’t found self-isolating difficult, here's why03:48 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Money Heist Season 4 is out and the fans can't be happier!03:41 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019