Pakistan sends three Jaish-e-Mohammed militants to jail over terror financing
According to a statement released by a counter-terrorism department Friday, the three men have begun serving their sentences.
It says the three unidentified men were local leaders of outlawed Jaish-e-Mohammed, which claimed responsibility for the Feb. 14 suicide attack in the Indian-controlled Kashmir region. The Pulwama bombing raised tensions between India and Pakistan and brought the two nuclear rivals to the brink of war.
JeM chief Masood Azhar declared global terrorist ... 06:39 PM | 1 May, 2019
UNITED NATIONS - The chief of Jaish-e-Muhammad, Masood Azhar was declared global terrorist by the United Nations ...
Since then, Pakistan has arrested several men as part of its crackdown on terror financing.
- YES — Sonia Naz becomes Pakistan’s first transgender person to ...01:36 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani companies come forward to develop Reko Diq gold, copper ...10:59 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan’s Faisal Edhi seeks Palestine visa amid Israeli bombardment10:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- CSS exam lays bare FPSC fault lines yet again10:12 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Miss Mexico Andrea Meza crowned Miss Universe 202105:43 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021