World

NEW YORK – US president-elect Donald Trump on Thursday has once again reaffirmed his proposed plan regarding the ban on Muslims entering US.

Trump was speaking to newsmen and on a question regarding the recent Berlin attack and Russian ambassador killing, he said “You know my plans,” giving a clue that he still stood his ground.

He denounced both attacks and termed the recent attack as an endorsement to what he had been saying.

“All along, I’ve been proven to be right. 100% correct. What’s happening is disgraceful,” he said.

He referred to the attack on people shopping for Christmas in Berlin as “an attack on humanity” and stated that “it must be stopped.”

The real estate tycoon went on to say he has not spoken to president Barack Obama after the attacks.

“Innocent civilians were murdered in the streets as they prepared to celebrate the Christmas holiday,” Trump said in an initial statement about the attack on Monday.

“ISIS and other Islamist terrorists continually slaughter Christians in their communities and places of worship as part of their global jihad,” the statement added.