Germany assisting terrorists, alleges Tayyip Erdogan
"Germany is abetting terrorists," Erdogan remarked during a party conference on Monday in the Black Sea province of Rize, Geo News reported.
He informed party members that German Chancellor Angela Merkel was handed over 4,500 dossiers, but he did not received a single reply in this regard.
"When there is a terrorist, they can tell us to give that person back. You won't send the ones you have to us, but can ask us for yours. So you have a judiciary, but we don't in Turkey?" he said.
On the other hand, a German government source has refused Erdogan's latest remarks.
"Everything has really been said about this," said the source, adding that claims will not come true by repeating them again and again.
The relation between two countries deteriorated after Turkish authorities detained 10 right activists, including a German national, for allegedly having links to the network of cleric Fethullah Gulen, who has been blamed for 2016 coup.
Turkey accused Germany of providing safe havens to Kurdish and far-leftist militants as well as military officers and other people involved in the abortive coup.
- PM Imran congratulates newly-elected Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi10:12 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Primary schools in Sindh to open from Monday09:17 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 — Islamabad United and Multan Sultans to fight it out ...08:18 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Matric students to prepare board exams through Exam Prep Master ...05:49 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Madhuri Dixit and Jaaved Jaaferi set the stage on fire with killer ...05:00 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas lands in hot waters after latest photoshoot04:06 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021