Martial law lifted in Thailand
BANGKOK (Web Desk) - Thailand's military government has announced to lift martial law after 10 months since it was imposed.
Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha, announced the move in his statement broadcasted at government TV.
Martial law was imposed in May 2014 shortly before the army staged a coup and took over the country.
Gen Prayuth has said the law will be replaced with a new measure which critics have said will leave the military with considerable powers.
- PIA announces Pakistan's Hajj flights plan08:40 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Rabia Butt reveals why she has not tied the knot yet07:30 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022