In Saudi Arabia checking your spouse's mobile phone can land you in jail
If a case is filed against the spouse of using his/her phone without permission, invading privacy can land you in front of judges who will then decide on the severity of the case. Some can even warn you for the next time and not give you a penalty if nothing serious happens. Sharing information, getting contact numbers or even using social media includes in invasion of privacy.
Technology related laws include everything from a computer to a mobile phone including every application and social media website, including cameras. Similar laws are seen in UAE when an Arab expat was deported for going through her husband’s phone without permission when she suspected that her husband had an affair. She sent pictures from his phone to hers which proved his infidelity, she thought of using those pictures against him but were used against her instead.
- Live Open Market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...08:47 AM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 27 January 202108:42 AM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto's mehndi function kicks off today11:59 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Bakhtawar gets a special wedding gift from Asif Zardari10:38 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Developer bringing Paris to Pakistan with replica of French city ...10:04 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Asia Argento accuses Fast & Furious director of sexual assault09:32 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Danyal Zafar set to make his TV debut08:51 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Shraddha Kapoor to marry a celebrity photographer?09:12 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021