DIG Gilgit-Baltistan charged with uploading objectionable pictures of ex-wife
On Monday, the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) registered a case against DIG Junaid Arshad following a complaint from his former spouse.
She filed a complaint accusing Arshad and his friend Danish Ghani of blackmailing her by using objectionable pictures.
The media outlet further reported that the accused did not appear before the FIA despite repeated summons.
The investigation agency conducted a raid to arrest Arshad but he already obtained a pre-arrest bail.
- Female Lawyer aerial firing clip goes viral on social media (VIDEO)09:28 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:00 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 30 November 202008:30 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- On the Wrong Side of History11:18 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- 'Young Imran Khan' in old photo09:04 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Islamabad plans open-air cinema for safe entertainment09:26 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020