DIG Gilgit-Baltistan charged with uploading objectionable pictures of ex-wife
On Monday, the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) registered a case against DIG Junaid Arshad following a complaint from his former spouse.
She filed a complaint accusing Arshad and his friend Danish Ghani of blackmailing her by using objectionable pictures.
The media outlet further reported that the accused did not appear before the FIA despite repeated summons.
The investigation agency conducted a raid to arrest Arshad but he already obtained a pre-arrest bail.
- Mia Khalifa blames US for Jerusalem violence02:01 PM | 12 May, 2021
- #WestandwithGaza, PM Imran reiterates support to Palestinians amid ...01:18 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Mariyam Nafees shares pictures from her Dua-e-Khair11:51 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat shares an adorable throwback picture09:01 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021