DIG Gilgit-Baltistan charged with uploading objectionable pictures of ex-wife
On Monday, the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) registered a case against DIG Junaid Arshad following a complaint from his former spouse.
She filed a complaint accusing Arshad and his friend Danish Ghani of blackmailing her by using objectionable pictures.
The media outlet further reported that the accused did not appear before the FIA despite repeated summons.
The investigation agency conducted a raid to arrest Arshad but he already obtained a pre-arrest bail.
- Are Sanam Saeed and Mohib Mirza getting married? Here’s all you ...01:08 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Brazil becomes second country to pass half million Covid-19 deaths12:03 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Police deny Mandokhel's request for registering case against Firdous ...10:50 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Aziz ur Rehman, son arrested from Mianwali after 3 days of ...10:25 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Pakistani TikToker remanded in police custody over fraud with ...12:11 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Twitter slams Dhoop ki Deewar over 'problematic' storyline05:32 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Reema Khan shares adorable video with her husband05:38 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021