Imran sent me inappropriate text messages, claims Ayesha Gulalai
Gulalai earlier on Tuesday announced that she is leaving the party. Speaking to the media, she alleged that the reason for her leaving the party was that the honour of women was not safe, citing Imran Khan a major reason behind it.
“I did not leave the party over the issue of NA-1,” she said, adding that she had to go through mental agony due to the situation.
“What was in those text messages I will reveal in a press conference at 9 PM today,” she added.
However, in her live press conference, she did not show anything substantial regarding her allegations on Imran Khan.
- PSL 2021 – Lahore Qalandars face off Multan Sultans in must-win ...12:26 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Expansionary Fiscal and Monetary Policy to Ensure Sustainable Growth10:43 AM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic makes heads turn with her bold photoshoot ...10:40 AM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:10 AM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Late Paul Walker's daughter may appear in Fast & Furious 10: Vin ...11:44 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- TikToker Mian Kashif arrested for fraud with Ertugrul star (VIDEO)08:46 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- Sanam Saeed agrees with Riz Ahmed's stance on Muslim ...05:56 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021