Imran sent me inappropriate text messages, claims Ayesha Gulalai
Gulalai earlier on Tuesday announced that she is leaving the party. Speaking to the media, she alleged that the reason for her leaving the party was that the honour of women was not safe, citing Imran Khan a major reason behind it.
“I did not leave the party over the issue of NA-1,” she said, adding that she had to go through mental agony due to the situation.
“What was in those text messages I will reveal in a press conference at 9 PM today,” she added.
However, in her live press conference, she did not show anything substantial regarding her allegations on Imran Khan.
- KIA Niro Spotted in Pakistan – Is the future of Hybrid vehicles ...01:51 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Meet Nabeel Ahmad: The Founder and CEO of Skyray Ventures01:47 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Balochistan schools to remain closed till March 1, 202112:03 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PAKVSNZ: Six Pakistani cricket players test coronavirus positive11:41 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020