PIA kicks off direct flights for Oman’s Salalah city
A huge part of the Pakistani community is spread across the Dhofar Governorate of Oman. Up till now, they have had to bear a 14-hour journey to Muscat by road and at least four hours of wait to catch a flight to Pakistan.
PIA spokesman said first flight departed for Salalah carrying 85 passengers from Lahore.
He said that the national flag carrier to operate two weekly flights to this destination.
He said that PIA has started direct flights from Salalah to Lahore to cater to nearly 70,000 Pakistanis in the city.
- Mohammad Rizwan beats Virat Kohli in new T20I rankings08:26 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- TLP to be treated as militant outfit, announces Pakistan's info ...07:46 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- ‘Haixun 09’ – China rolls out its largest maritime patrol vessel07:25 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- TLP protests – Govt deploys rangers in Punjab for 60 days06:51 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Hareem Shah's new bold video goes viral06:40 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor to get married in December?05:56 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Sania Mirza becomes a ‘rescue angel’ after Hafeez forgets ...05:24 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021