Suicide bomber hits French restaurant in Kabul
Fifteen others were wounded in the attack on Le Jardin, an Afghan-owned eatery.
Afghanistan police official says two people were killed, fifteen others injured in suicide blast outside Kabul guest house.
Tolo News reported that Taliban has claimed responsibility for the attack on Taimani restaurant
The recent attack follows a series of attacks carried out by Taliban militants including an attack on a Spanish embassy guesthouse in Kabul and a suicide explosion near to Bagram air base.
- PAKvsNZ: Shaheen dons Shahid Afridi’s jersey No 1012:00 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran stresses expansion of bilateral trade between Pakistan, ...11:26 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:45 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- PAKvsNZ: First ODI match between Pakistan and New Zealand cancelled10:25 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Veteran actor Talat Iqbal hospitalised in US06:07 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Faryal Mehmood’s new bold dance video goes viral05:54 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021