Suicide bomber hits French restaurant in Kabul
Fifteen others were wounded in the attack on Le Jardin, an Afghan-owned eatery.
Afghanistan police official says two people were killed, fifteen others injured in suicide blast outside Kabul guest house.
Tolo News reported that Taliban has claimed responsibility for the attack on Taimani restaurant
The recent attack follows a series of attacks carried out by Taliban militants including an attack on a Spanish embassy guesthouse in Kabul and a suicide explosion near to Bagram air base.
- Hania Aamir talks about life after Asim Azhar controversy09:27 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Kubra Khan and Gohar Rasheed take BFF quiz in latest video09:09 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Toyota, Suzuki cut car prices by up to Rs1 million (Check updated ...08:52 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ready to play role in de-escalation of tensions between US, ...08:33 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- TikToker Dolly celebrates birthday in style04:29 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Why Mushk Kaleem's mother did not allow her to wear a saree?08:06 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Sania Mirza amuses fans with new video06:12 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022