Imran hits back at Javed Hashmi, terms him 'mentally unfit'
Talking to newsmen in Karachi, the lawmaker said:
"He is not in the right state of mind. He is telling big lies," Khan said in response to claims that he wanted to bring a “judicial martial law” during the 2014 sit-in.
On the first day of 2017, he stated that 2017 would be a year of justice.
Imran Khan said the new year will begin with Panama Papers and justice will soon be served. While dubbing the incumbent leaders 'thieves', Khan said the nation’s money had been looted but now the time had come to end the 'theft.'
"Because of a lot of things I could not focus on Sindh before. Rigging and other issues held us back from working on Sindh’s issues," he said.
Asked by a reporter if he had any plans for marriage in 2017, Khan replied:
"I am not yet thinking about it."
- Changing Obesity Leadership Forum held to mark the World Obesity Day07:41 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- PCB’s medical chief resigns after PSL 6 marred with COVID-1907:12 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Hafeez Shaikh decides not to resign as finance minister after PM ...06:10 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- PTI asks ECP to withhold victory notification of Yousaf Raza Gillani05:45 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife wishes to reconcile for their children04:21 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan’s first OTT platform UrduFlix is now live03:52 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021