India left red-faced as UN dismisses its anti-Pakistan proposal
“Replete with frivolous information and baseless allegations, the Indian proposal had no merit and was aimed at advancing its narrow national agenda,” the spokesperson added.
"Pakistan has been a direct victim of India’s state sponsored terrorism and confessions of RAW’s agent Kulbhushan Jadhav about his involvement in terrorist activities in Pakistan proves this fact," he said.
Tensions between two nuclear-armed neighbours frayed in the aftermath of Uri attack on a check post in Kashmir that left 18 people dead. India pointed fingers at Pakistan for the attack however, Pakistan refuted the allegations. What added fuel to the fire was Indian aggression on Line of Control and claims of conducting a surgical strike inside Pakistan.
- Justice Qazi Faez Isa to hear contempt case against Fawad Chaudhry on ...10:36 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan cricket squad leaves for Zimbabwe after successful South ...10:05 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Babar Azam’s ‘late glance’ shot is new sensation on social ...08:09 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Hira and Mani celebrate 13th wedding anniversary05:41 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021