COAS Gen. Bajwa assures Shehbaz Sharif of extending full support for PSL final
The Army chief stated this when Shehbaz Sharif telephoned him and discussed security arrangements for the final match of PSL.
The chief minister reiterated that it was their priority to bring the people out from the darkness of fear and insecurity.
The Army chief also instructed Shehbaz Sharif to inform him of the security equipment required for the foolproof security.
After a new wave of terror that hit country killing more than 115 people and injuring dozens of people made the holding of PSL final in Lahore suspicious, but the government cleared the air on February 27 by announcing that match will be held in Lahore.
- UAE inaugurates 'Asia's largest' visa centre in Pakistan09:15 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to conduct all exams as per schedule, says Education ...08:09 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Battle Axe Polo Cup sponsored by Faysal Bank: Remounts win another ...07:06 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- The City School inaugurated Raziuddin Shaikh All-Pakistan Senior ...06:43 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Aqeel and Sarah win Shehryar Malik Memorial Tennis titles06:24 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Title song of ‘Kahay Dil Jidhar’ starring Mansha Pasha and Junaid ...05:00 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Sajal Aly talks about her relationship with Janhvi Kapoor04:16 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Mahira Khan’s new dance video breaks the internet03:15 PM | 28 Nov, 2021