Death toll of Pakistani Haj pilgrims from Mina stampede rises to 52
About 36 pilgrims are still missing.
According to Pakistani Haj officials, of the 38 Hajjis seeking treatment at a hospital in Riyadh, 30 have been released.
Minister for Religious Affairs Sardar Muhammad Yousaf said that all-out efforts are being made to find all the missing Pakistanis.
He said the helpline number 00966593965613 can be contacted to get any information about Pakistani Hujis.
It is said that out of total 39 injured Pakistanis, 29 had been discharged from hospitals while 10 were still under medical treatment.
A stampede killed about 717 people and injured hundreds more at the Hajj in Saudi Arabia on last Thursday.
- Brutal assault by security guard leaves Karachi woman unconscious ...09:29 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Ayesha Omar breaks silence on mental trauma, anxiety08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- India’s Neeraj Chopra cheers for Arshad Nadeem’s historic gold in ...07:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Mawra Hocane gives insight into her luxurious home07:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Sana Javed delights fans with stunning pictures05:51 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Sonya Hussayn gears up for empowered character in new project05:07 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Haroon Kadwani wins hearts with latest video04:54 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022