Pakistan Women win T20 series against Bangladesh by 2-0
KARACHI (Staff Report) - Pakistan women cricket team on Thursday defeated Bangladesh by 34 runs in the second T20 match at Southend Club ground in Karachi.
The cricket team has also won the two match T20 series by 2-0.
While chasing Pakistan's 115-run target, the Bangladesh team could only score only 80 runs for seven wickets in the given 20 overs. Rumana Ahmed remained the top scorer who scored 27 runs.
Pakistan's Sumaiya Siddiqi and Nida Dar grabbed two wickets each for the green-shirts.
Earlier while batting first Pakistan team scored 114 runs when Bisma Maroof and Marina Iqbal contributed 44 and 33 runs respectively.
Bangladesh's Nahida Akter picked two wickets, while Salma Khatun and Lata Mondal each dismissed one Pakistani player.
Earlier Pakistan team had won the first T20 by 29 runs on Wednesday.
The visiting Bangladeshi women team will play first ODI on October 4 followed by the second ODI on Oct 6.
- No coronavirus case in Pakistan; screening continues at airports12:24 AM | 20 Feb, 2020
- Rothschild suit revives family's Vienna past10:22 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- 3 youth martyred in Pulwama as India launches another anti-Kashmir ...10:08 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Kashmir issue no more a bilateral but international human rights ...09:55 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- WWF-Pakistan stresses innovative technologies for wastewater ...06:53 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Harry Styles reportedly mugged at knifepoint on Valentine's Day01:42 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- UN chief meets Mahira Khan, thanks her for ‘extraordinary support’02:59 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Justin Bieber admits to being 'reckless' with Selena when they dated11:17 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019