Pakistan Women win T20 series against Bangladesh by 2-0
The cricket team has also won the two match T20 series by 2-0.
While chasing Pakistan's 115-run target, the Bangladesh team could only score only 80 runs for seven wickets in the given 20 overs. Rumana Ahmed remained the top scorer who scored 27 runs.
Pakistan's Sumaiya Siddiqi and Nida Dar grabbed two wickets each for the green-shirts.
Earlier while batting first Pakistan team scored 114 runs when Bisma Maroof and Marina Iqbal contributed 44 and 33 runs respectively.
Bangladesh's Nahida Akter picked two wickets, while Salma Khatun and Lata Mondal each dismissed one Pakistani player.
Earlier Pakistan team had won the first T20 by 29 runs on Wednesday.
The visiting Bangladeshi women team will play first ODI on October 4 followed by the second ODI on Oct 6.
- ‘Proud of you’ — PM Imran congratulates Team Pakistan for T20 ...11:05 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- PAKvIND: Pakistan make India bite the dust in first encounter of T20 ...10:29 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Jamal Kamal Khan resigns as Balochistan CM, cabinet dissolved09:12 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Chinese company announces resumption of work on Dasu hydropower ...08:15 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Waqar Zaka advises Shah Rukh Khan to settle in Pakistan07:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahveer Jafry ties the knot with Ayesha Baig in enchanting ceremony03:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari reacts to his shirtless viral video01:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021