Saudia Arabia to start charging new visa fee from Sunday
According to Arab News, the text of the new amendments to be applied starting from tomorrow (Sunday) is as follows:
First: The one-time entry visa fee will be SR2,000, but the state will bear this fee if a visitor is coming to the Kingdom for the first time to perform Haj or Umrah.
Second: The multiple exit/re-entry visa fees will be as follows:
• SR3,000 for the six-month visa.
• SR5,000 for the one-year visa.
• SR8,000 for the two-year visa.
Third: Clauses “first” and “second” shall not affect the bilateral agreements concluded between the Kingdom and other countries. Fourth: The transit visa will be SR300.
Fifth: The departure visa fee will be SR50 for those leaving the Kingdom through seaports.
Sixth: The exit/re-entry visa fees will be as follows:
• SR200 for a single trip for two months as maximum, and SR100 for each additional month, within the limits of the duration of the residence permit’s validity.
• SR500 for multiple trips for three months and SR200 for each additional month within the limits of the duration of the residence permit’s validity.
A draft royal decree was issued for these amendments stipulate applying what is contained in the decision as of 01/01/1438 AH.
- Sanam Jung addresses divorce rumours and why she isn’t living with ...10:52 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- APML shares Pervez Musharraf’s latest picture, asking for prayers10:29 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Fakhar Zaman all praise for DailyPakistan reporter celebrating Lahore ...09:50 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor Khan drops a stunning selfie after second child's birth08:11 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021