CPEC — 250 new jobs for Lahore Orange Line Train project announced
ISLAMABAD - Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Information and Broadcasting and Chairman China Pakistan Economic Corridor, Lt. Gen (retd) Asim Saleem Bajwa on Tuesday said 250 new jobs had been announced for Orange Line Train project.
“As many as 250 new jobs of various categories for Orange Train Lahore have been announced by the operator,” he tweeted.
He advised the applicants to email their applications for the posts to “email@example.com”.
- WHO decides to provide 120 mln rapid COVID-19 diagnostic tests to ...09:19 AM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan marks Int’l Day of Awareness of Food Loss and Waste today08:52 AM | 29 Sep, 2020
- PM Imran to address Financing for Development summit today08:32 AM | 29 Sep, 2020
- PSX in free fall as Shehbaz’s arrest brings political situation to ...11:44 PM | 28 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani MP demands treason cases against opposition members over ...11:28 PM | 28 Sep, 2020
- Adnan Sidiqqui pens an emotional note for his daughters02:53 PM | 28 Sep, 2020
- ZEE5 Global unveils the first look of new Zindagi Original ‘Ek ...02:25 PM | 28 Sep, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar share the most adorable selfie with ...01:38 PM | 28 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020