UAE opens first ever business center to facilitate Pakistani entrepreneurs
ISLAMABAD – A first ever business center has been set up in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to help the overseas Pakistanis in establishing their businesses in the country by providing rent-free spaces and training to the aspiring entrepreneurs .
The initiative has been launched following an understanding between the Government of Pakistan and UAE-based Samana Group of Companies, consequent to the efforts by Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development Syed Zulfikar Bukhari who had negotiated with the UAE authorities during his recent visit.
As per the understanding, UAE government would provide space to Samana Group of Companies to lunch its operations that would later accommodate Pakistani entrepreneurs there to initiate their businesses, official sources told APP Saturday.
The Samana group was the first company which took such initiative to facilitate the Pakistani companies, start-up and business professionals to translate their business-related dreams into reality.
Sources said the youth belonging to Pakistani diaspora would be able to register their companies and small start-ups free of charge through the very business center.
Pakistan, UAE agree on early signing of MoU for ... 01:51 PM | 30 Jan, 2019
ISLAMABAD — Pakistan and United Arab Emirates (UAE) have agreed to finalize the signing of a Memorandum of ...
The Samana Group's Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Imran Farooq recently visited Pakistan at the invitation of the SAPM who had invited him to discuss possibilities of launching the initiatives in the Emirates .
In the meeting, both sides discussed the various initiatives and the SAPM assured the company to extend every facility in this regard.
Zulfikar Bukhari congratulated the interested youth for having an opportunity to execute their business ideas in UAE , adding that a number of successful Pakistani businessmen were already working in Dubai and sending huge remittances to the country.
"Extremely pleased to have well established overseas Pakistani across the globe contributing big towards national development by helping those who are less fortunate," Bukhari tweeted soon after meeting the delegation of Samana Group of Companies.
2/2 and agreeing to provide a nesting space & business centre services ‘free of charge’ for a 3months period to Pakistani entrepreneurs trying to settle in UAE. Amazing spirit! pic.twitter.com/oGfmVmWWRB— Sayed Z Bukhari (@sayedzbukhari) January 30, 2019
“We also welcome Pakistani businessmen who plan to start a business in Dubai but they do not have enough investment and technical know-how to start with. We encourage them to come forward and join our first of its kind offer of rent-free workspaces at our Star Business Center for initial three months. We will also provide free business advisory,” said a statement issued by the company.
The Star Business Center offered state-of-the-art workspaces in Dubai’s sought-after business districts, Business Bay and Jumeirah Lake Towers. The center would ensure the ease of doing business in Dubai for Pakistani entrepreneurs .
Dubai ruler launches Burj Jumeira project 07:18 PM | 1 Feb, 2019
DUBAI – Ruler of Dubai Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum on Friday launched the project of Burj Jumeira, the new ...
- Trump’s Mideast plan: Pakistan wants Jerusalem as capital of ...07:09 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Female polio vaccinator killed in Swabi firing incident06:32 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan rejects Indian PM Modi's war-mongering remarks06:10 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Malaysia in talks with Pakistan to import security guards04:39 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Of the Sellers of Gender Stereotypes04:09 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Priyanka Chopra in final talks to join The Matrix 403:19 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Humayun Saeed thanks fans for showering love on MPTH's team02:49 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Shah Rukh Khan's Pakistani cousin passes away in Peshawar02:15 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019