India confirms second Coronavirus case in Kerala
NEW DELHI – India's Health Ministry has confirmed its second Coronavirus case in the southwestern state of Kerala.
"Second positive case of Novel Coronavirus patient, has been reported in Kerala. The patient has a travel history from China. The patient has tested positive for Novel COronavirus and is in isolation in the hospital. The patient is stable and is being closely monitored," the statement posted on Twitter read.
Update on #NovelCoronavirus :— Ministry of Health (@MoHFW_INDIA) February 2, 2020
Second positive case of #nCov has been reported in #Kerala. The patient has a travel history from #China.
The patient is in isolation in the hospital, is stable & being closely monitored.@PMOIndia@drharshvardhan @AshwiniKChoubey @PIB_India @ANI pic.twitter.com/xtKj1IjcEy
The first case of coronavirus was confirmed on January 30, also in the state of Kerala.
Meanwhile, the second plane with Indian citizens evacuated from China has landed in New Delhi, the Indian NDTV broadcaster reported.
According to the Indian Ambassador to China Vikram Misri, about 100 Indian citizens remain in China's Hubei province.
All those arriving from China will be quarantined for two weeks at a specially built facility in the suburbs of Delhi.
New Travel Advisory for #novelcoronavirus:— Ministry of Health (@MoHFW_INDIA) February 2, 2020
Indians should refrain from travel to #China. In case of travel, on return from China, they could be quarantined. Anyone with travel history in #China since 15th Jan, 2020 and from now on could be quarantined.@PMOIndia@drharshvardhan
The novel strain of coronavirus was first detected in the central Chinese city of Wuhan in late December. It has since spread within China and to at least 20 other countries. The epidemic has already left 304 people dead and more than 14,000 infected.
China launches free online medical services to ... 04:36 PM | 2 Feb, 2020
BEIJING - Chinese hospitals and companies have launched free online medical consultation services in an effort to avoid ...
- India bans Muslim gatherings but allows Hindu pilgrimage in occupied ...11:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 233,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,819 confirmed ...11:21 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Money laundering case – Shehbaz Sharif seeks exemption from ...11:15 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Umar Akmal’s appeal to be heard on July 13: PCB10:53 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020