Reham Khan's book, expected to contain 'revelations' about Imran Khan's life, to be launched next week
According to Morning Mail, Reham in her book put serious allegations against her former husbands Imran Khan and Ijaz Khan she is being criticized for disrespecting the trust worthy relationship between a husband and wife.
A Pakistani emigrant has also filed a petition against Reham Khan’s book content in a court in London, the newspaper report added.
The 45-year-old after taking divorce from Imran Khan had allegedly established relations with the PML-N through Ameer Maqam and Shahbaz Sharif and since she has been playing in the hands of the PML-N. As the ECP announced the final date of the elections, she also announced the launching of her book.
Expressing reservations over the book content, the overseas Pakistanis termed the book against the Islamic norms and traditions.
The sources said that the PML-N leadership and Reham Khan remained in regular contact before the completion of the book. "It is pertinent to mention here that after the Supreme Court ousted Nawaz Sharif, the Sharif family has high hopes from her book.
Commenting on this upcoming development, Actor and PTI activist Hamza Ali Abbasi took to Twittwer, Reham in her book has declared Imran Khan as the most evil man to walk on the face of the earth while Reham herself is the most pious, righteous (Tahajjud guzaar) woman ever and Shehbaz Sharif is an amazing guy.
Had a very unfortunate experience of reading a manuscript of Reham Khans book. Here is the summary: IK is the most evil man to walk the face of this planet. Reham is the most pious righteous (Tahajjud guzaar) woman ever and Shehbaz Sharif is an amazing guy! #RehamOnPMLNAgenda— Hamza Ali Abbasi (@iamhamzaabbasi) June 1, 2018
Hamza Ali Abbasi further said that there is a big agenda behind the book and added that the timing of the publication of the book is also very important and significant.
- King Salman appoints Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman as PM of Saudi ...11:21 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Nine-year-old gets bail so that he doesn't miss classes10:34 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- China reacts to US remarks about debt relief for flood-hit Pakistan09:33 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Malala 'so grateful' to husband for holding her hand and awards09:15 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Fashion designer Maria B receives flak for transphobic comments06:22 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022