Faulty air conditioning unit claims lives of 5 infants at Sahiwal hospital
Deputy Commissioner Sahiwal, Mian Zaman Watto detailed that the primary reason behind the incident was an increase in temperature which was perpetuated by the faulty air conditioners at the ward.
A letter forwarded to the provincial government by the DC states that after the incident, the air conditioning unit of Medical Superintendent (MS) was installed in the said ward.
Meanwhile, Chief Minister Punjab, Usman Buzdar took notice of the incident and sought a report from the authorities.
- Pakistan reduces import of Ozone depleting substances to 50pc11:52 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Opposition announces Pakistan Democratic Movement against ...11:34 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Khobragade's posting at Indian HC incommensurate with Pakistan's ...11:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020