JUI-F’s Munir Khan Orakzai passes away
PESHAWAR - Senior politician Munir Khan Orakzai, Jamiat Ulema Islam-Fazal (JUI-F) leader and Member National Assembly (MNA) from Kurram district passed away on Monday night.
According to his family sources, Munir Khan died of cardiac arrest.
Orakzai was not feeling well for last many days and on April 25th, he tested positive for Coronavirus. The JUI-F leader was in isolation after he was diagnosed with the virus.
After some improvement in his health, he also attended the special National Assembly session last month. However, he was rushed to hospital from the Parliament House due to some health problem but had recovered after a few hours.
Orakzai was elected to the National Assembly on the MMA (Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal) ticket from NA-45, Kurram I. The JUI-F is the leading component in the alliance of religio-political parties. He had already served as MNA in 2002 and 2008.
President Arif Alvi expressed sorrow over the death of JUI-F leader and offered his condolences with the bereaved family.
- Pakistan thanks OIC for steadfast support on Kashmir dispute11:32 PM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Nottingham Islam under fire over 'Nikkah between men'11:17 PM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Kumar Bheel – A Pakistani Hindu who saved 18 people from burning ...10:34 PM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Pakistani court in action over woman's claims of abuse by Babar Azam09:42 PM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Diesel price increased, petrol price to remain unchanged09:19 PM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020