JUI-F’s Munir Khan Orakzai passes away
PESHAWAR - Senior politician Munir Khan Orakzai, Jamiat Ulema Islam-Fazal (JUI-F) leader and Member National Assembly (MNA) from Kurram district passed away on Monday night.
According to his family sources, Munir Khan died of cardiac arrest.
Orakzai was not feeling well for last many days and on April 25th, he tested positive for Coronavirus. The JUI-F leader was in isolation after he was diagnosed with the virus.
After some improvement in his health, he also attended the special National Assembly session last month. However, he was rushed to hospital from the Parliament House due to some health problem but had recovered after a few hours.
Orakzai was elected to the National Assembly on the MMA (Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal) ticket from NA-45, Kurram I. The JUI-F is the leading component in the alliance of religio-political parties. He had already served as MNA in 2002 and 2008.
President Arif Alvi expressed sorrow over the death of JUI-F leader and offered his condolences with the bereaved family.
- PM Imran to visit Diamer Basha dam project next week11:25 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran warns of Srebrenica like massacre in IOJ&K similar to as ...10:55 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The World's Premier Schools & Societies ...10:08 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- 10 new COVID-19 rapid response units inaugurated through Pakistan-US ...09:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Aisha Uqbah Malik pens a heartwarming birthday wish for husband04:27 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi criticises Muslims encouraging conversion of other ...03:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020