Pakistan to launch Women Empowerment Policy this Women's Day
According to a statement, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has constituted an eleven-member committee to formulate the policy. Federal Minister for Climate Zahid Hamid has been made convener of the committee.
The Prime Minister's office has also prepared a working paper in consultation with various stakeholders and Pakistan's Permanent Mission to the World Trade Organization to align women empowerment policy with national and international undertakings.
The Prime Minister has extended his desire that final recommendations of the committee on the policy shall be submitted for his approval by Saturday.
- Pakistan reports drop in COVID cases with 893 new infections09:37 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:13 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Petrol price crosses Rs137 per litre as govt announces new rates08:55 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 16 October 202108:38 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Alizeh Shah's gorgeous bridal shoot wins hearts03:27 PM | 15 Oct, 2021