PSL final's day will stay as normal, says Rana Sanaullah
The law minister was addressing a press conference adding that all roads will remain open and there will be no hostile situation in the city.
He said that all offices located at the Gaddafi Stadium will also be opened, while restaurants will be closed on the day to ensure the security.
To facilitate the cricket fans, a free shuttle service will be available to take them from the parking to the stadium. Metro timings will also be increased so people could get transport service after the match ends, he added.
“We all are united against terrorism and holding PSL final in Lahore will send a message of unity to the terrorists,” he said.
- Pakistani athlete Najma Parveen finishes last in Tokyo Olympics11:38 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat spotted rebuking Karachi traffic cop publicly in viral ...11:24 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- UK court tells Pakistan's NAB to pay billions to Broadsheet by Aug 1310:16 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Falak takes Sarah on shopping spree (VIDEO)09:00 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021